#}
  • Sie können sich hier registrieren, um Beiträge zu schreiben. Registrierte Nutzer können sich oben rechts anmelden.

Leber probleme

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Leber probleme

Ich hatte in die vergangenheit probleme mit Alkohol die ich in griff habe. Ich trink so gut wie nichts mehr, höhstens am Wochenende 1 or 2 Bier. Seit ca. 10 Monate hat sich mein gesundheits zustand deutlich verschlechtert, ich habe andauernt grippe oder bin erkältet, habe mindestens einmal die Woche durchfall, habe hämmohrrhieden gekriegt und hab jeden Tag sodbrennen und bin immer schlapp und müde. Ich habe ein Bluttest beim Artzt gemacht wegen mein sodbrennen und er sagte das aufgrund die werte könnte er sehen das ich alkohol trinke und das ich zuviel harnsaüre produziere. Ich soll jetzt kein alkohol trinken was ich auch vor habe, ich will aber wissen ob doe andere probleme die ich geschildert habe auch mit mein Leber probleme zu tun habe? Da mein Vater an sein Alkohol sucht gestorben ist habe ich angst das ich gesundheits probleme auf dauer haben könnte. Was kann ich tun um mein gesundheit zu bessern? Da ich weiß das Leber schäden nicht ruckgängig gemacht werden kann frage ich nicht nach ein kur, gibt es was das mein probleme lindern kann
    Danke
    Rob
    P.S.
    Sorry wegen mein schlechten Deutsch ich bin Englander

• RE: Leber probleme

Dear Rob,
    Don't worry about your German, it's excellent and for sure better then my English. But in order to make myself really understandable for you, I rather chose your language.
    There is no requirement regarding the quantity in order to be an alcoholic. Alcoholism is a sickness, you can call it an allergy if you want. In case somebody got an allergy for eggs, it doesnt matter if he eats one egg or 20, if he eats one a week or only one on weekends. He is gonna get sick. Same for an alcoholic. But uppon the sickness the allergic egg eater as vomiting or some of this gets the alcoholic additionally incurrable damage on parts of his body, mind and spirit and it's getting worse with every drink he takes, causes a new damage, new pain.
    Neither is there any requirement of social, sexual or intellectual status. Alcoholism is no rasist and provides his sickness to the guy at Wall Street with the same equality as for the guy sleeping under the bridge.
    And as the name says, it's alcoholism - always is, never was. It never gets better, always worse.
    I cannot say if you are an alcoholic or not. Only you can answer this question. For any doubt you got regarding this question, take a good and honest look at all the matters alcohol caused in your life. Maybe that will make the answer easier for you.
    In case you are not an alcoholic, it should not even be a question to let go the one beer on weekends, as it definitaly endangers your liver.
    For any further questions regarding alcoholism, I will be happy to receive your mails.
    Take good care. )

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X